- The traditional gift for a one-year anniversary is paper.
- Several months ago I purchased an empty photo/collage album in the hopes that it would motivate me to finally create our wedding album, but it's still in its wrapping on a shelf somewhere. And I was beating myself up about it, always keeping it in the back of my mind somewhere.
- A few days after our anniversary a package came in the mail for me, with an Apple logo on it. Extremely intriguing and puzzling!
- What it was is perhaps the most thoughtful and meaningful present I ever received. M had made our album in iPhoto, and had it printed. (And this is a man who always gives me the best presents
and makes me look real bad in comparison).
- The best part was how his eyes sparkled when he told me how much he enjoyed working on it, how fun it was to revisit our wedding, and how amazing of a day it was (and gosh our pictures turned out so well).
- There was some crying involved after that.